Casual Wine Packaging Operator
Working as part of a small team you will ideally have experience operating packaging equipment in a food or beverage environment.
We are seeking people who have passion for learning and being part of a strong achieving team culture providing excellent service for our customers.
You will need to demonstrate your strength in the following competencies:
- Production operations and supporting work process procedures
- Manufacturing Excellence practices
- Previous wine bottling/labelling/packaging or Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience
- Customer focused
- Understanding of HACCP and or food safety and quality procedures
- Committed to safe methods of work
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot automated packaging equipment
- Learning agility
- Flexibility to undertake varying work tasks
- Hold a current Forklift Licence (preferable)
- Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit
For an immediate start working day shift hours Mon-Fri in McLaren Vale.
If you meet these qualifications then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org