Customer Service/Admin Position Available
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding family business in the Wine Packaging Industry.
Suit energetic, enthusiastic and personable individual. This is a busy hands-on role requiring an eye for detail and a professional manner.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, meticulously well organised, forward thinking, have excellent communication skills with a strong focus on quality and meeting deadlines. A demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a team environment and excellent attention to detail.
Main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide support to the Operations Manager by providing customers with advice and information on packaging and other services.
- Prepare packaging documentation and organise materials.
- Follow-up bookings, to ensure that all required information is complete.
- Co-ordinate and record stock take of materials to ensure sufficient supplies are on site.
- Liaise with clients regarding packaging variations and troubleshoot any matters as they arise.
- Complete necessary quality documents and checks after production conclusion.
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- A strong organiser who has drive and is consistently reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work individually demonstrating initiative, but also willing and capable to work as part of a team
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Is willing to jump in and support other team members to meet deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative
- Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & MYOB
- Strong people skills and an excellent telephone manner
- An enthusiastic and approachable attitude
- Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit
- Experience in the wine industry is an advantage
For an immediate start. This is a full time contract position, working Monday to Friday in McLaren Vale.
If this sounds like you then please submit your resume and an accompanying cover letter addressing all of the listed criteria to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.