Wine Packaging Operator
Torresan Estate has recently completed the purchase of the former Petaluma Winery. Located near Woodside in the Adelaide Hills and is excited to announce that under the new name of Torresan Estate Adelaide Hills will continue the Bottling, Packaging and Warehousing of Traditional Method Sparkling and Still wines.
To meet the needs of our existing clients and support the growth of new customers we are currently seeking a Wine Packaging Operator to report to our Packaging Supervisor. Working as part of a small team you will ideally have experience operating labelling and packaging equipment in a food or beverage environment.
The successful candidates will demonstrate consistency in achieving targets and have a proven track record in manufacturing operations. We are seeking people who have passion for learning and being part of a strong achieving team culture providing excellent service for our customers.
You will need to demonstrate your strength in the following competencies:
- Customer focussed
- Understanding of HACCP and or food safety and quality procedures
- Committed to safe methods of work
- Production operations and supporting work process procedures
- Manufacturing Excellence practices
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot automated packaging equipment
- Previous wine bottling/labelling/packaging or Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience
- Learning agility
- Flexibility to undertake varying work tasks
- Hold a current Forklift Licence (preferable)
- Good written, verbal and computer skills
- Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit
For an immediate start, this is a full time contract position working in Woodside, Adelaide Hills.
If you meet these qualifications then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.